Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2

So I was a mini fan of the first film. I have a very VERY VERY hard time watching movies that are done with hand-held cameras. I get motion sick really easy so I knew this movie would be a challenge for me. The second one was much easier to watch than the first one. In this one the family puts cameras in the house because they were broken into. So most of the film was not moving around.

The idea of this movie is it's before the first film. The family is actually related to Katie from the first film. The mother is Katie's sister and they show the strange things happening in their home. There were a few moments where I jumped and was really freaked out but that didn't occur until about an hour into the movie. It took way too long to get going! There was probably about 30 mins of good stuff and that was it.

The best part in the movie happens during the day and in the kitchen. The rest was very predictable and you just knew it was coming. The ending also sucked big time. It wasn't very good and it happened too fast. The first film was a lot better and much scarier. I would not waste my money on it again. you can wait for it to come out on Dvd.

I give it a C-

No comments:

Post a Comment