Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Due Date

So like everyone else who loves and adores The Hangover, I had high expectations for this film! I must say at first it started a little slow but it really picks up! You must know that I am truly and deeply in love with Robert Downey Jr. I think he is a stellar actor and amazing in every way. So now that we have that out there you know where I stand on Robert's films!

So the whole idea of this film was about a guy who is trying to get home to see his first child to be born. Along the way he meets Zach Galifianakis and together they get kicked off of the plane. So they have to travel by car across the country to make it to LA in time to see the birth. I must say that Zach played the typical "Alan" type character. Now don't get me wrong, it was funny as heck but it was still the same type of character. I kept calling him Alan later that night. I was like "Oh yeah when Alan, oh wait I mean Ethan.

So there were a ZILLION funny moments in this movie, most of them from Robert. He would have these mega one-liners that just made this film fantastic! I really enjoyed every moment. I say if you like stupid funny and want to see something random check it out. It is very much worth the money and you will laugh about it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment