Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Now right from the start I must warn you I really enjoy the twilight series. I know that it is cheesy and not the best acting but I still love the series. I've liked vampire movies ever since I saw Interview With The Vampire! Moving on.....here is my review!

The film starts off with action and ends with action. This would be the twilight film for the men as well as the ladies. Lots of action and vampire wolves epic battle. We also get to see our dear Taylor Lautner bloom right in front of our eyes. He proves in this film that his acting is growing and improving!

The film also has a new actress in the role as Victoria and I must say bravo. Howard adds this sense of desperate rage that Victoria needs. She is also very intense toward the ending and she really shows her passion and skill.

Over all I think it was my favorite twilight movie! It was everything I hoped it would be and much more. Now we only have to wait two years till the next one!
So
Action: Yes!
Romance: Heck year
Vampires!
Wolves!
Sounds like my kind of movie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment