Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Salt

So I actually saw this movie by accident. I was going to see Inception and we had the wrong times so we figured Salt should be interesting. Now before I even go on and on about this movie I should tell you, I had heard NOTHING about it. It was one of those movie that I had not even seen a trailer for. Personally I was so thankful that I knew nothing of it because I had no idea what to expect. I have to say I was very surprised by the film.

I love Ms. Jolie and this she is an amazing actress filled with talent. She is beautiful, talented, and shows so much emotion in her acting. Liev was also fantastic and pleasant. I must say that I will try very hard not to give anything away, this movie is so fantastic and talking about it messes up the suspense.

So the film is about a CIA agent and the search for truth. It is one of those who is the bad guy and who is the good guy. Just when you think you have figured it out you are not even close! I found myself on the edge of my chair. The action was amazing in this film and it was all so real. I didn't see and green screen it was all amazing pure Hollywood stun glory! (sorry I'm a purest, nothing compares to the REAL thing. Give me a man on a wire and a puppet any day)

The film really hits that classic thriller feel, like a good Hitchcock where you are not sure who is to blame until the last few minutes. I should warn you that this film will leave you wanting more. It was left very open ended and there could or could not be a sequel.

Over all it was great and anyone that likes action should give it a go.

Action: TONS AND TONS!
Adventure: In a way
Suspense: Yep

Over all I give it an A-

No comments:

Post a Comment