Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sex in the City 2

So what can you expect for an HBO show that turned Hollywood, an epic chick flick. I never watched Sex in the City when it was on HBO, I sadly did not have that channel. I got into the show once it moved to cable and became pretty PG. I saw the first film and thought it was good. Spoilers of the first film ahead!

So in the first film we basically spend over 2 hours waiting for Big and Carrie to make it down the aisle. That film was filled with heart ache and pain and alot of tears....
so the second film is not like that at all. I honestly think I liked the second film better than the first one! I'm telling you what, sequels are making a come back....BIG TIME!

So the second film focuses on how things have changed once you get everything you want. How happily ever after can sometimes be a bumpy road. The film talks about family life and having kids, worry about affairs, and staying sexy at your age. We are teased with Aiden popping in and hating Big even more and more....maybe that's just me. Sorry i always loved Aiden and thought Carrie was crazy for leaving him!

Anyways the film is very much a "woman's film" it is made with that audience in mind. Ladies don't bother trying to bring your men to the show because they will be so very mad at you. It is a film to go see with the girls and laugh about later!

Sooo I liked it and I think that the ladies will too! Plus we get a show stopping number from Liza herself so be ready for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment