Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shrek The Final Chapter

I must say that I am a big fan of this series. I love kids movies and I think they are magical. I like that the series is able to take kids topics and also spin some adult humor.....that being said...I'm sorry in advance

I have to say I didn't care for this film as much as the others. I feel like they had very little stem to go off of. If it were not for Donkey and Puss I think the movie would have been kinda useless. So I know it's a kid movie and you can't expect much but I was sad at what was left out!

They did a very poor job of covering past characters. In the other films what made them great was all the other fairytale creatures. This film hardly has any! All of the favorites are only in the movie for moments! We hardly ever see the puppet or the Gingerbread man. There was no talk about Prince Arthur or any of the other princesses. All the fun main characters of the other films were just left out.

It was cute and since it was a children's film, it did leave my nephew entertained. To me it was a fun movie but it didn't hold a candle to the other 3 films. So it great for kids but don't expect it to be better than the others. Thank goodness for a chubby Puss in boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment