Thursday, June 10, 2010

Prince of Persia

I don't understand why people are saying this movie is so terrible. I mean first off how high are your expectations....really. I mean it is a Disney Produced movie. Let's all face facts here people, It is my opinion that if Johnny Depp had not been in Pirates it would not have been as big of a smash. I feel that Disney was trying to do it again with a new series. I must say my nephew sure does love it and can't get enough. I have to admit when I first saw the trailer I had no interest in seeing it....I didn't know if Jake would be good for the role. So I went and saw it anyway to give it a chance and I have to say I was shocked. I thought it was a pretty good movie. It had some AMAZING action sequences and I really enjoyed it. It was thrilling and daring and Jake did a great job as Dastan. I think that Disney built the film up too much and had their expectations way too high BUT it's still a good movie.

I say give it a chance and decide for yourself. Jake does a great job of being noble and as always charming. I very much enjoyed the film and I think you might too. Just go into it remembering that this film is a Disney produced movie and not some GIANT Epic! Also remember that it is suppose to be family friendly....I'll say it is that!

Action: TONS!
Thrills: Yes!
Love story: Yep it's in there!

Jake Gyllenhaal is amazing and a great hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment