Saturday, September 18, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife

So here we have a combo mix of 3D, zombies, hot chicks, and sexy men in Resident Evil Afterlife. So the whole idea of this movie is it takes place after Alice finds all the clones and Claire goes off to Alaska.

I must say I have played the video games and I think this was an okay mix of video game and movie. most of you already know how I feel about 3D, I feel like it's over-rated. I still feel like that, I don't think it's worth an extra 3 bucks but that's just me. So the 3D in this movie works but it really doesn't add anything to the movie. I didn't feel like the 3D version would have been any better than a 2D movie.

The movie was very fun to watch and everyone loves to see zombies get beat up but I did have a few problems with the movie....now no worries these are not spoilers they are just tid-bits! I did not like that with the 3D they played up on the slow motion...I mean it shouldn't take someone 20 seconds to turn around. It was almost annoying because it was WAY over used. That's just a minor annoyance.

My other minor annoyance was at the end of the 3rd movie we see HUNDREDS of Alice clones...I mean there were sooooo many. Now in the beginning of the movie we see how awesome these clones are and what they can do. It's so fun to see all of them running around kicking major butt! The only thing I didn't like was after 15mins we never hear about them again. We understand where some of them went (that's my way of not spoiling something for you!) but there were HUNDREDs of them and then we don't find out about where they all were!! It made me mad because I liked Alice in bulk!

I enjoyed the zombies but they were hardly in it, it was more about humans and how dark they can be. Of course there are some sexy actors including Wentworth Miller who is soo dang yummy! Let's put it this way....it made me want to rent Prison Break just so I could watch him! Don't worry fellas you get sexy Ali Larter and Milla is not bad either!

You Should be ready for another movie because the ending is left.....SOOOOOO wide open. They hint at another movie. Of course it ends with impossible odds but that is what Alice is good at. So over all if you liked the other movies you will like this one. It's pretty good and fun to watch. I wouldn't call it scary but it did make me scream once JUST because it caught me off gaurd.
Sooo go check it out and enjoy!

Action: Yep!
Adventure: I suppose
Drama: Not Really
Horror: Only a little blood ;)

Over all I give it a B/B+

No comments:

Post a Comment