Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pathology

Alrighty so as a fillm reviewer you must be open to all kinds of films. These films include those random gems you find in the old section of the video store. Sooo I decided to go on a Milo Ventimiglia kick and rent some of his movies! Soo I rented the film Pathology which was released in 2008. I don't think it was out in theaters but that should never stop someone from trying a movie out.

So I decided to watch this movie late last night and it left me so shocked I had to put another movie in! Good thing it was jsut me watching cause I'm sure people would have been shocked at me watching it! Okkk here we go!

Pathology is a film abotu Milo's character Ted and his dream to be a doctor. In the film he is working at a very amazing hospital in the city and he is working as a pathologist. He basically tries to figure out how people die, what killed them. Quickly you can tell that this is no regular group of people. Ted meets a group of students who try to get him to play The Game. The game is killing someone but making it look natural...hiding the truth. It's basically a way for them to decide who is a better, smarter, creeper doctor.

Along the way there is of corse tons and tons and tons of blood! The film does not shy away from the graphic images of human bloody bodies. It depends on the shock factor and leaves you with your jaw hanging open in shock. Now don't get me wrong....I love dark and twisted.....I love blood and gore. I think that if a film can make me look away...bravo. This film did just that!

Of corse no crazy movie about human dismemberment would be complete with out a few crazy sex scenes along the way. Be ready...this film does not shy away from crazy random sex scenes. Milo gets nude and that shocked me more than anything! I was like...PETER PETRELLI what are you doing!?!? Sorry...I'm a Heroes fan...ANYWAYS. Be ready for some crazy sex moments that are very dark. I'm talking knives and needles creeepy!

So over all it was a good film that I did enjoy...it's shocking, bloody

Action: Sort of
Adventure: SOme
Horror: Yes!
Blood: By the gallon!

Over all grade: B

No comments:

Post a Comment