Friday, April 23, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

That's right I gave in and saw this charming children's film. Mind you I had good reason.....I had a five year old that wanted to go! Okay....You got me...I wanted to see it and I am so happy I did!

I saw the film in 3-D and as stated before I really don't think it added anything to it. It added a little element of magic for the kids but for me it was pretty much the same as seeing it normally...ok that's my two cents and I'll get off my soap box~

So let's get to the film...I really enjoyed it! It was fantastic family friendly fun! The whole idea of being able to train a dragon and have it be your friend is a dream we all had. It was filled with moments of humor and moments of magic. The graphic or animation...whatever you wanna call it! It was very well done. Nothing looked sloppy or too much like a computer animation. It looked as close to being real as a cartoon should!

The film really shows kids that it's ok to be different an dbeing different allows you to have moments of greatness! I know this sounds so chessey but it is the truth. I will not spoil the ending but it's very touching and allows you to be thankful for the people you have and the friends you keep!

Action: Yes!
Adventure: Tons!
Thrills: Some
Family Friendly: YES!!!

Check this movie out...have a night with the kids and go see a great film!

No comments:

Post a Comment