Friday, April 23, 2010

Date Night

So tonight I went out and saw Date Night and I have to say it was better than I thought it was going to be. I mean don't get me wrong...it was no Hangover but it was still very funny. It is a film that alot of married couples can relate to....well except for the running around New York bit. Steve is very witty as the working father who jsut wants to be a good father and husband. Tina, as always, is very funny and easily likable!

Of corse no film would be complete with a guest appearence by Markie Mark! hehe He was very sexy in his shirtless role! It gave the film that extra humor!

Over all I would say it's a good film....it was funny....charming...cute.
I would say you could see it or it could be a fun one to rent later....either way would work. Cute film.

Action: Yeah
Adventure: ish
Thrilling: Nah
Worth Seeing: Yeah

Over all grade.....I'd give it a B-

No comments:

Post a Comment