Friday, April 29, 2011

Insidious

The movie Insidious scared the crap out of me! I mean this movie really messed with my mind! I don't think I have been that scared in years! I jumped and screamed during this movie! The movie is about a little boy who is in a coma and the house that is haunted, or so we think. The mother starts seeing things and weird things happen in the house. Someone tries to break in but no one sees him.

So finally the family moves, which means the ghost will stop....right? WRONG! We find out that it is not the house that is haunted but the kid! The spirits are after the child so no matter where you go these things will follow you. You know what else was terrible.....they came out in the DAY! You are suppose to be safe in the day time but ohhhh noooo!This movie changes all of the rules.

The movie was scary and good except one part at the end. I wont spoil what happens but I can say it reminded me of a bad haunted house during Halloween. The climax did not scare me half as much as the earlier parts of the film. That could be because all the mystery is gone, we know that the villain looks like. We understand what is going on so our minds don't make is scarier.

After I watched this movie I had to go home and check all my closets and doors! I was so freaked out for days after watching it! The film stays with you and almost haunts you!

over all I give it a B+

No comments:

Post a Comment