Monday, May 17, 2010

Letters To Juliet

This film is the ultimate chick flick filled with cheesy moments that will make your heart melt. I must say that I felt the trailer gave a bit too much away. There was no thrill of the moment during the journey of finding the lost true love because I knew from the trailers how it would end. So personally a lot of the amazing moments that occurred I already knew about.

Sooo besides that how was the film over all? I'd say so so. The acting was not so bad from the main cast. I must that the leading man Christopher Egan was a bit lacking in his English accent. It was very clear that he was not from the UK. Actually he is from Australia and you can tell he is uncomfortable with the accent. I must say some of the best acting is done but the Italian letter writers. They are amazing women that really stand out.

So yes this film is filled with cute moments and forbidden love but over all it's ok. I wouldn't prob buy it but hey I can say I saw it. Don't get me wrong, if you love cheesy chick flicks you will LOVE this. I suppose I was just disappointed in the lack of originality. I like films with a twist and this was very predictable and charming. Soo it was a nice film.

Love: Yes!
Romance: Tons
Cheesy romantic moments to make her swoon: By the truck load~

No comments:

Post a Comment